Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> 100% ME: dats.. my song(pra sa lhat)

dats.. my song(pra sa lhat)

Friday, June 30, 2006
We Belong
Toni Gonzaga
I've tried to tell youSo many times this feelings of mineBut it's not that easyLetting you knowHow i love you so
*complete me, you complete meI've never felt this wayComplete me, you complete meLike words and melody
Don't you know that we both belong, babyDon't you know that we will last foreverDon't you know that we both belongI knew it from the start
Hoping that somedayFor that hello, just a simple helloAnd maybe tomorrowI'm the reason you'll smileAnd you make my day
*repeat**
don't you know that we both belong, babyDon't you know that we will last foreverDon't you know that we both belongI knew it from the startWe belong
Bridge:Together, youre my shelter in the pouring rainI just hope that you will seeYou and me we belong
**repeat






Music Codes Provided by

http://cyberpinoy.net

posted by clik hir at Friday, June 30, 2006 | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for dats.. my song(pra sa lhat)

About me

Name:
Location: Taysan,Batangas, Region IVA

age:17 add:Taysan,Batangas uyy...simple lng po ako mabait at maunawain..

Previous Posts